Last modified: September 23, 2015
Wellness by Wishlist Inc ("We"), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this website, thrivepass.com (our "Website") and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any affiliate or third-party site [or by any third-party application] that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
• Information you provide to us.
• Information we collect as you navigate through the site, such as, usage details, IP addresses, cookies, and web beacons.
• Information we receive from third parties, for example, participating experience providers with our Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of user registration to our Website, subscribing to any service, posting material, filling out surveys, answering questions, suggesting changes to our website, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES [AND COOKIES/, COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS]
• Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
You are responsible for any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed (hereinafter,"posted") on the Website, or transmit to other users of the Website (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to other users of the Website at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions and known or suspected violations should be reported to email@example.com
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
• To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To provide feedback to third-party vendors and other users on the quality of the services provided by the vendor, when you choose to provide us with feedback.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our third-party vendors, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may report to them that 500 men aged under 30 viewed the Website on a given day).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
• In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Wellness by Wishlist Inc's assets, in which case personal information held by Wellness by Wishlist Inc about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
• Third-party vendors when feedback is given about the vendor.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
• Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
• Enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of Wellness by Wishlist Inc, our customers, or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the "Forgot your password?" link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. You will then be allowed to create a new password.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Wellness by Wishlist Inc, 1451 Larimer ST., DENVER, CO 80202.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls and encrypted using SSL technology. Any payment transactions will be processed by a third-party (Paypal) encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. Any user of the Website may view the information you share in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Wellness by Wishlist Inc, 1451 Larimer ST., DENVER, CO 80202